We’re Giving Away 10 Copies of the New Book ‘Red Letter Revolution’ by Shane Claiborne and Tony Campolo
Click through for a brief synopsis of the book, and to enter!
You may or may not be familiar with the names Shane Claiborne and Tony Campolo. Campolo is a sought-after speaker and author, head of the Red Letter Christians blog (for which I am honored to be a frequent contributor), a professor of sociology at Eastern University, and co-hosts RLC TV with Claiborne. Claiborne is another sought-after speaker and author. Check out his article in Esquire Magazine, for example.
Here’s a synopsis of their new collaboration ‘Red Letter Revolution,’ on bookshelves October 9th:
Red Letter Revolution is about politics, but it’s fresh. It’s about theology, but it’s real. It’s about economics, but it’s interesting. It’s about Jesus, who longs to transform the world despite the embarrassing things his followers have done in his name. For conservatives and progressives, skeptics and believers, Red Letter Revolution undertakes the world-shaping mission to understand how Jesus’ words could change everything—if we’d only give them a chance.
We’re giving away 10 copies of the book before it lands on shelves and screens, and we’re keeping the contest simple. Here’s how to enter:
1) Subscribe to The Broken Telegraph. You can subscribe any of these ways: our feed, by email, or like us on Facebook or follow on Twitter. If you are already subscribed to BT via one of these paths, you are already eligible to enter, but you must be a BT subscriber (new or old) to enter. NOTE FOR EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS: Subscribing to our article notices requires that you receive a confirmation email and activate it. These confirmations occasionally end up in people’s spam folders depending on the email service, so keep an eye out.
2) Once subscribed, visit our contact page and send an email with:
- your full name
- address and phone number (for the purposes of shipping to the winners)
- the method of subscription you chose
3) Wait on pins and needles. You’re done!
We’ll notify the winners on Friday, September 28, so be sure to enter before Friday at 6:30 PM PST!
Winners will be chosen randomly, and Thomas Nelson Publishers will be shipping the books directly to the winners.